Site Meter a day in the life of..: i dont know if this is real.. but its great =)

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

i dont know if this is real.. but its great =)

earlier this afternoon i have created a new blog acct., because i can no longer remember the password of the old one, and cannot remember which email address i used when i created it.

so now, i was just gonna add an edit to my first post, then i again forgot the password of my new account. so i went through the whole process., and for some weird reason i got logged in to my old account. cheers!

this is really great =) now i can start posting some more poems....

aaargh.. again to that leonard cohen quote., i cannot remember which song uses that .. but he says.. "there is a man who says words so beautifully, that if he says their names, women would give themselves up to him".. try to google that =)

and tell me....




~*~* an hour ago i was watching this cd from the Month. i think its a publication in ireland.. is it? mine is an old one given by a family friend who works in ireland.
so i was watching this Discography of RHCP (red hot chilli peppers) and got really inspired... i was on my boxers, and grabbed my ... guitar =)

its an outdated cd, eheh Crowe's MAster and Commander is still "coming"

speaking of movies. i have just watched "The Big Fish". so sue me. =) the movie was great. it speaks of the thin line between reality and life. life is how you see it.
some people say.. im a jobless bloke. but i see myself as a fulltime musician now. =)

so its like that. your life is good. no matter how others see it. your life is good.

your life is full of sound. your life is full of picture. its got some sad "scenes" but hell its got loads of laughter too right?

my ex-boss can raise his voice to me, but at the end of the day, im drinking house wine with my favorite officemates and chit chat the night away.

love yourself. and love others.


i have got to sleep now. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home