Site Meter a day in the life of..: back to blogging. - my eyes are miserable -

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

back to blogging. - my eyes are miserable -

my eyes hurt. karen took the liberty of cleaning my desk lol. thanks! and i just put this lamp just above my monitor so that it will attract the radiation. hehe that has got to be researched first. koc(ofcmate) said that it is true.
anyway. my eyes still hurt. i dont know why. maybe because i havent been wearing my shades when i did some coding today. my screen is at 1024 x 768 so that it can go up to 85hz refresh haaay.. low end. hehehe
but then again beggars cant be choosers. i have been working here for almost 2 weeks now. it feels great to be back "home". bigfoot is my first company. i was still reviewing for mechanical engg. board exams when i got hired here. my life took a different turn. my parents made me decide for myself (although they wouldve wanted me to proceed with the board exams) they let me have my freedom to work. hmmm =) kudos to my parents. and God bless ur soul dad. i miss u.
now my heart hurts.
hmm. i have been feeling awfully tired this past few weeks. maybe because i am no longer used to working during the afternoon (or staying awake for that matter). i have to wake up early in the morning to prep myself for work. although 10am is the cutoff, i have to get here before 9:30, so that i wouldnt have trouble finding a parking space at the basement. *please refer to parking is hell blog. lol for other rants about parking.
i have been diagnosed with pnuemonia. and i am taking my medication. but due to some schedule "anomalies" i wasnt able to take them as prescribed by the doctor.
i am ever gonna heal? or this is it. i have always thought id die around 27. hehehe and join the ranks of kurt cobain, and others. =)
will my band become famous if i die at such a young "miserable" age? will our only recorded original song finally get ripped.. ere finally get sold out? will some guy from a band ever gonna give me guitar, like what happened to most famous bands?
i dont know. only time will tell. and speaking of time. time is not on my side. i need to fix this sh*t pages i am working on. lol .. when i was in highschool, i thought id go to law school and study law. because im quite fond of being right.. lol does that even make sense now.. anyway, i brought that up because the site i am making now involves a whole Claims process for California.
hmmm.
will i ever get to visited my cuzns and titos in Cali?. or NJ.. or LA, NY.lol.. my relatives are scattered heheh.. i will someday visit them one by one. i hope they read my blog and adopt me. lol
i feel light now.
there are some things that i miss..
im gonna head out in a while . ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home