Site Meter a day in the life of..: bloggadocio

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Friday, March 17, 2006

bloggadocio

dear blog,

i am no longer feeling so low as i have felt the last couple of months. i finally signed for a regular job.. at Bigfoot. my 1st company.. =)

i am also feeling a bit replenished and a bit less restless, because yesterday... i just bought my 4th accoustic guitar. hehehe =) hey, i dont have the 3 now.. so its not like im keeping all of them here and having them displayed or put to sleep...

i have felt so confused these past few days though. i am torn, between signing for Bigfoot Global Solutions or for PODD. both companies have their share of pros and cons... Adding to the confusion, today, i was called for an interview for a higher position. =(

to ease out of the things in the real world., i played NBA.. ehhehe


kudos to me, and thanks to my sis for the guiiiiiiitaaaarrrr!! =)


always,
erik

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home