Site Meter a day in the life of..: and all that jazz...

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

and all that jazz...


just got home from a little night of good company and some jazz music at Table7. we went there to support our friend Christine, she's singing... =) it was great but she didnt sing my request , The Closer I get to You.. ='( sad.

i went there with my girlfriend. *wink* and my dear friends from my former office.

so here i am.. listening to my collection of Pure Jazz Chillout. hehehe Jose feliciano is currently playing... Light my Fire.. love that song. i tried to do the adlib, before but it's quite complex for me back then,.,., even now. lol

while driving back home this word came across my head. and something's telling me that i should put it in one of my songs... the word is ardour .

http://www.answers.com/topic/ardour

i like it's 2nd meaning.. hehehe. "an intense feeling of love"

* paging everyone / anyone who's reading this blog, can you send me links to your blogs too? its no fun for me reading what i am writing. really.

im like prometheus, whose liver gets to be eaten everyday.. why? i dont know. so it just feels like that. lol. yeah please .. share share share.. =) and while we're doing this... anyone looking for a web designer? hahahah part time will do ,.


tomorrow is another day.. i am really bored with what im doing now. well, it's what i am not doing that's boring me. i have this strange urge to go somewhere. don't we all? i have this craving for meatballs too. =P drinking beer in small amounts is relatively unhealthy to my "writing sense".. read from top to bottom for reference. lol

there, i just changed my mp3 to miss riddle by boz scaggs. i have it, i have it, i have it,


Hey Miss Riddle, I'm stuck in the middle again
I don't know how but you've got me playing both ends of a game
I should know all about but you came and turned inside out
Hey Miss Riddle, I'm stuck in the middle...again.

It's a long way home, it's late and yet we pretend
It's a long way home, you called last night "just friends"
So cool, so clear(?), so nonchalant, so absolutely what I want
Hey Miss Riddle, I'm stuck in the middle again.

I've heard a lot of talk about
how you were sizing me up,
A line or two you've dropped about
but don't let me interrupt
Your game, Miss Riddle, I'm stuck in the middle again.

I've found out why those birds go looking for spring
I've found out what those dizzy heights can bring
'cuz I've found your lips are awfully nice
one stop south of paradise
Whatcha say Miss Riddle, I say we do it again.

Hey Miss Riddle, I'm stuck in the middle again
I don't know how but you've got me playing both ends of a game
I should know all about but you came and turned inside out
Hey Miss Riddle, I'm stuck in the middle...again.

Whatcha say Miss Riddle, I say we do it again.
It's a long way home
Whatcha say we stop it.
Whatcha say we drop it.
Whatcha say Miss Riddle,
I say we do it again



i dont have the mp3 for this one,. havent even heard this song but the song title is captivating,. and the lyrics.... just read.

Been thinking 'bout you all night
Guess you got me in your spell
But I think that I'll be allright
Even if I don't get well....
Hey, Miss Sun,
What could I say
I tried to hold you but the moon got in the way
It won't be long before the morning has you back in my arms....


I can still remember
What you told me with your eyes
One kiss
Now it's down to this
Guess it's time you realize

Hey, Miss Sun, what could I say
I tried to hold you but the moon got in the way
It won't be long before the morning has you back in my arms
Has you back in my arms.....

Hey, Miss Sun, what could I say
I tried to hold you but the moon got in the way
It won't be long before the morning has you back in my arms
Has you back in my arms.....ooh.... ooh.... ah.... ah....ahh

Yeah..... yeah, yeah ,yeah

Hey , Miss Sun,What could I say
I tried to hold you but the moon got in my way
It won't be long before the morning has you back in my arms....

One kiss is what I need.....
One kiss.... give it to me......
It won't be long until the morning has you......
Won't be long until the morning has you back in my arms......

One kiss....I realizeOne kiss....
I can see it in your eyes

Oh, it won't be long before the morning has you back in my arms.....



* all of them arent my writing... i wish they were. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home