Site Meter a day in the life of..: beggars cant be choosers.. and the song called "tea and sympathy"

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Thursday, February 16, 2006

beggars cant be choosers.. and the song called "tea and sympathy"

first up i want to thank my girlfriend for giving me some words of encouragement yesterday.

i was feeling really low yesterday.. i woke up at 6:30 in the morning (with my head hung over lol) because of this guy's text. he wanted me to come to shangrila mactan at 8am "sharp" for an interview.. i mean f*** that . i cannot move that early.. shangrila is a good one hour drive away from my place. and i have to print out my resum'e.. and i know my printer is out of black ink so i used dark blue *ingenuity at that. lol

anyway., i was able to bargain for 9am. that wasnt cool.. but then again.. beggars cant be choosers. so i did go there.. and this guy.. keeps bugging me.. like he is in freaking panic mode.
so much that he told me what time i was planning to be there so that he can tell me if its "feasible".. so i threw him back the question. i told him where i am and i asked if i can still make it. I know this guy wont be meeting me.. he just acted as a "broker". So there.. when i got to the hotel lobby, i called the number.. and then 3 guys came down to meet me. and they told me that it was too early., and they had to eat breakfast... i was like... "shit" i didnt want to come here this early too.., i had to txt our driver to come earlier than usual. well anyway... to add., they werent exactly looking for the kind of position i was applying for.. , f c u k.

so there i went back to the city.. and ate breakfast in front of bigfoot.. and when i was about to go to my car this friend of mine saw me. lol. and she asked me why i didnt tell her the group went out last night.. *im sorry*.

so i went back home. suuper tired. and i dont know.. i was just sooo down. now i really really want to get a job. hehe. im tired of bumming around the house.. i would like to meet new people.. ofcmates.. hehe =) im also looking for a looooong term job this time. i promise i wont quit after a year. lol. i easily get bored..

i have to go now.. im holding my guitar, im gonna practice Alcoholic by starsailor and Beautiful by James Blunt.... im planning to study music. i told my mom last night and she gave me a nod.. but she dont know im gonna ask "funding" from her. lol...

i hope i get my projects fixed up. so i get "beer money"

will-work-for-beer.


hmmm.. 2 nights ago i had a very bad insomnia. i went to bed at 12midnight.. and slept around 4am.. and ive got no one to disturb. lol. so i had some intellectual debate with myself.. about the kinds of loves.. hehehe whatever my findings are,., they're all inside my head.. and heart.
hahahha

gotta go. its guitar time ladies and gentlemen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home