Site Meter a day in the life of..: carlos I, friends and drunk driving.

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Monday, January 23, 2006

carlos I, friends and drunk driving.

yesterday, i went to my neighbors place to hang out. we were drinking Carlos I (brandy,) and had pulotan. =) after finishing the bottle we added tanduay (rhum).. and then when i started to get a little too tipsy i went to the city to meet up with my friends karen and dennis.

there i drank beer and we watched our good friend John who played bass... I had 3 different kinds of alcohol that night, not to mention a good puff of something "cool" =)

a mixture of drinks. a mixture of friends. i was with the present, met some new ones, and got acquainted again with the old ones. it was great but totally unsafe now. i got drunk. and i had to drive back home. and while driving i was texting karen... and guess what.. i almost hit like 10 girls on the sidewalk. wow. it was really scary. it wouldve been 10 counts of negligence resulting to homicide.

speaking of mixes. (and negligence)

in total negligence to what i added in my playlist, i ended up listening to Ace of Base (i saw the sign), Alice Cooper (Eighteen-live version)... now im listening to Bic Runga. =) i wanted to be sober at least for today., but my friend's dad is having a party so i went over to their place.

oh yeah.. i realized, listening to Marcy Playground's Sherry Fraser makes me want to smoke pot. hahaha.

doo be doo.. i still cant write poetry or songs. argh.. maybe i should just stop thinking about it for a while and do some healthy exercises, like jogging.

im turning 25 this year. and nothing has changed. im still me... i still love music. and pretty girls just make me smile. =)

last movie i watched at home "Schindler's List". After reading the book "Mossad" (a book about some of the exploits of the Israeli intelligence , Mossad), i got interested about the Jewish people., and the first thing i can thought of was the movie.

12:21am,. .current music "The More you Ignore Me the Closer I Get" - Morrissey.

"if words have life, then they must have felt love, they must have pain". -erik b.

i made this line when suddenly it occured to me, that people are very careless with other people's feelings.., people's feelings in stories (fiction or not fiction).. and even deeper, the feelings of words..

we choose which word sits next.. just like "i" sitting next to "love" when "i" wanted to be closer to "you".

now i must sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home