Site Meter a day in the life of..: do what you have to do and sleep. huh?

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

do what you have to do and sleep. huh?

i am sooo tired now. me and our new lead guitarist stayed in my house and played the songs that we are going to play this saturday night for the Post No Bill gig.
our band will be the only "newbie" in the scene.. we will be lined up with veterans.. like this band was out since i was in highschool. that was like ten years ago? and we just got out of our shells this year. this gig is going to be some sort of wakker upper snorties. .hhehehhe =) i mean. this is make or break stuff.

i havent had time to write but i want to really blog about my day last friday sat and sun.

thursday was my good friend (old friend from highschool and ex colleague) JOrdan's birthday. so i stayed up until like 2am. anyway, the next morning at 10am i had to go to this ofc.

it was of my friend's. a korean couple, Frank and Pearl.

we had to redo their site, and build it from scratch for 2 days. wow. PEarl said we get it done ASAP. as soon as possible for me is.."when u like to do it" lol.. =)

man. it was really tiring. i was working from 10am to 9pm.

but they buy me lunch and dinner. and on the 2nd night we had dinner at a nearby resto.

but everything wasnt polished that sat (day 2). so we had to work again on sunday.. and at 1am we got a scheduled band meeting. but the band meeting was moved to 3pm so i finished at around 1pm.

during those hours working with pearl and frank i learned something that is of value. TIME. they spend their time working working and working. but its not like they dont have time for the basics, they do. that's what i admire so much.

get this. when eating in a restaurant, they dont wait for the waiter to hand over the bill, and then slowly walk out. (chattering, if they were like me and my friends)

instead we approached the counter and paid it promptly and moved back to the ofc.

whoa. =) well it was all worth it. i was beggining to feel really bored at home that i can just pick anyone on the street and ask him/her to drink with me. ehhehe

i havent been writing poems lately.. but i do have some words on my mind..

well. gotta sleep now. =)

i have just listened to The Doors (jim rest in peace), INXS (r.i.p. also) and now its Corey HArt's i wear my sunglasses at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home