Site Meter a day in the life of..: i was thinking bout you and me

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Thursday, November 03, 2005

i was thinking bout you and me

im listening to Neil Young's You and Me

awhile ago i was watching Jools holland DVD, and watched the short interviews of Bjork and Moby. Wow, bjork cannot pronounce english well, but what the hell she makes great music. i was awed by the fact that she doesnt just makes sounds out of guitars or synths and percs.... but she has this different devices and stuff. WOW =)

and then Moby. and i learned that Porcelain (a famed catwalk score) has a backmasked orchestra sample. i was like what? where?... and then if you just listen to it.. you will know.. and again u can just say.. wow.. where did they get this idea? then that is the difference between moby.. and me. hehehe.

i have been creating this "2nd" song off FruityLoops. it is more upbeat this time. the first one was like very downtempo. its called Rain. i was did it while listening to the rain falling by my window. hehe =)

i hope my band is gonna call up for practice anytime this week. either that or im gonna do drugs on my own. hahahha just kidding. =) my band is clean.

3 weeks ago a friend talked to me about creating this kind of music. we dont know what genre it is yet. but we know it is a fusion of ethnic instruments and electronica... well i just learned that it is ethno+rock. whoa and a lot are doing it all ready.. but i guess not so much in cebu.

its wild. its sexy. girls are gonna love it. hehehe =) (dating status.. checked)

ahhh. im gonna sleep now..

but i heard Pharell isnt getting any sleep.. what drug is he on?

FAME. =)

this guy is really busy.. meaning he is making a lot of money now.

im not busy..

oh yeah.. im broke.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just started blogging and while searching for ideas I found you blog. Great example of a good blog with lots of interesting stuff. I will check back in to see how you are developing.

By the way, check out my Exchange Act related site. It is basically focused on Exchange Act.

More power and keep on blogging!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home