Site Meter a day in the life of..: to be a rock and not roll. - stairway to heaven

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Monday, November 14, 2005

to be a rock and not roll. - stairway to heaven

our band MOOD played at Handuraw last Sat night and it was a blast. we played alongside Sheila and the Insects (whos got a video and an album up, Cattski, Squall, Happy Days and there;s this other punk rock band.

we played together with these veterans. i have heard of sheila while i was still in highschool. =P

our first song didnt go too well (for me at least) because i busted my lower E string. *sad* but that was ok. because i immediately transposed all my chords into the lower strings so that the rhythms dont get messed up.The audience said we did great. =) hehehe one of our friend who goes to our gigs said we did a lot better this time. whoa! we kicked ass.

i am gonna practice more and more.... hehehe i sleep with my guitar and at least once a day i read and learn some lessons in classical music.

=)

but my aim is to add digital music into our songs/gigs. my 707II can play samples though i havent tried it yet.

i hope things will get rockin !

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home