Site Meter a day in the life of..: if lennon were alive...

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Saturday, January 28, 2006

if lennon were alive...


lennon's song Love was played on the radio while i was driving back home. such a gloomy saturday. it was raining all day. i had an interview from another free lance firm =) things are looking great. if i get hired then i will have some money to study music.. naah lets just spend it on alcohol. hahaha... it would make me a better musician.

yesterday i came across a book about him. its TIME's compilation, i guess, of photos of this guy who clames to be "more famous than jesus christ". =)

if lennon was still walking right now... he would be in london... hmm., i guess not. he'd be somewhere in the pacific.

if he was alive, he'd be writing songs so surreal.. so dreamy.. yet, it would sound so eccentric.

here's one of my favorites from him.

Love is real , real is love
Love is feeling , feeling love
Love is wanting to be loved

Love is touch, touch is love
Love is reaching, reaching love
Love is asking to be loved
Love is you
You and me
Love is knowingwe can be

Love is free, free is love
Love is living, living love
Love is needed to be loved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home