Site Meter a day in the life of..: insomniac..

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

insomniac..

blah blah blah... listening to Wicker Park sound track. currently playing - Retour a Vega by the Stills..

its a french song.

ca y'est c'est reparti je me divise en deux je suis toute a la fois l'acteur et le decor je ne sais ou vais ou je vais le saurais-je je ne vais nulle part mais a toute vitesse
l'haleine des camions le soleil alienant sur le toit du Bancroft building a montreal les filles a moitie nue je pense a toi souvent les filles completement nue ca me fais toujours mal
et puis je reste la les gens me semble heureux si tu savais souffrir je m'emporterais mieux tu recevras ma lettre dechirante et dechire les larmes de non retour de la chienne crevee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home