Site Meter a day in the life of..: la la la la.. i want to drink milk!

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

la la la la.. i want to drink milk!

this is one of those free form - sondre lerche types.. lol =) *sing this song when u wake up early in the morning and you still have that bedroom voice, and like, you are still not over seeing your ex last night.. hahahaha



met you at the coffeeshop this morning
the last place you can see me at
oh it is a sunny day
and you look really cool with your shades on,you know

and you know you said
id be here for a while.
but nothing really ever changes
you still believe in the afterlife

so i walked down the street to Browning
with my guitar on my back
i really had nothing to say
and it hurts me to know if id ever want it back

and i heard you, you said
stay here just for a while.
everything has changed since december
and you are the love of my life










* this is supposed to go with the afterlife thing.. but somehow i have discarded it.. +free to use+

i thought to myself, well if you do?
in what year will i meet you?

baby, i really would like to love you
but seems like there is nothing much we can do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home