Site Meter a day in the life of..: as i search through my old files...

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Saturday, February 18, 2006

as i search through my old files...

one of those old song/poems that i made. lol. this one is pretty shallow and morbid. i forgot what month i did this, but i am sure it was early last year.. along with those i wrote at my first blog.


Roll Away

ms. shiny black ball
roll away from me
i hate to see you around

ms. shiny black ball
stab yourself for me
save yourself the pain and misery
of living a life of envy

ms. shiny black ball
took some pills to drown herself
now i feel guilty..now i feel guilty


=========================================

this one is inspired a software splashpage which took a lifetime to load up. so i might as well write down her feelings.

Dimensions

i am just an illustration
one of your fantastic artworks
rich in color, rich in detail
but without feelings



wake me up
please wake me up
let me know what it's all about
if it's all about love

just a sketch in your notebook
a wonderfull mixture of gray on white
a little bit of texture there
but a little less life


wake me up
please wake me up
hear my thoughts u might be amused
i have life..



* while writing this blog, i remembered my dream when i was still in highschool. in my dream i was walking near the beach, when i saw a girl crying sitting down and facing the adjacent island. i cant see her face i asked her who she was and she said "u dont recognize me? im the love of your life." .. and i fell in love with her.

*then in college i had this other vision (a dramatized stupid daydream..lol).. i heard a voice told me, you will find true love from the girl who plays the sad guitars.. and so i fell in love with Barbie Almalbis from barbie's cradle.

lol. i have to sleep now.. in keeping with what daniel johns replied when asked why "silverchair" had to to be in small letters... im beggining to enjoy writing with this size.

oh by the way he replied ".. small letters are sexy".

so... e-r-i-k is sexy? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home