Site Meter a day in the life of..: hello darkness my old friend

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Friday, February 17, 2006

hello darkness my old friend

i just moved my pc to a temporary location on a very lonely corner, and i havent setup the speakers so its soooooo _______...... i can only hear the sound of silence. it feels really weird because usually i turn on the speakers or put on my headphones and listen to some music. but this time... its defeaning silence. its like my world moved back to the silent movies.

it got me thinking. if music was not invented/developed/created, what could have its substitute be? without music, Sony wouldnt make billions. without music, some people wouldnt have receieved "aid".. without music, we would loose like 1/4 of the world's economy.... lol. beer wouldnt sell as much. so do drugs.. i guess. now the phrase "take drugs to make music and earn money to buy more drugs" makes sense.... it is small economic cycle in itself..

so much about money and music. lets take on music, and its soul.

if there was no music. this girl wouldnt have fallen for this guy. there wouldnt have been a cute guitarist... or "hey the bassist is single" lol.

each of us has his own kind of "music" that he listens to... hear it from someone taking acids lol. =) ... for political correctness i kept it at music. not song.. a simple tapping of the toes makes the graveyard shift at the factory a lot less boring..

it drives people.. god its fucking boring without it...

but what if, taking that off, would lead to us to something better... like if you close your eyes, u get this feeling that u can hear better.. so what if, we take music out.. and we would develop a new feeling altogether, or enhance an old one.. like .. loving?

and just like all the other blogs that i wrote., at the end, i always thought... its another crappy writing... gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home