Site Meter a day in the life of..: "Love is a force of nature"

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

"Love is a force of nature"

love is a force of nature. so goes my friend's nick in msn.

there are so many implications to such a statement. but before that, i would have to say that it struck me, and that i agree.

for one, love cannot be controlled. though it can grow through time, like the rising water level (lol). i wouldnt know if my general idea of LOVE is the accepted general interpration in webster and the whole universe, but i have my own bounds to it.

this guy, seeing this girl for the first time, and makes him choke and vomit his saliva out. that is LOVE. sometimes it is the honest feeling that simply you just want to see the other person again... the longingness. the agony. oops screw it. =P

like the movie wicker park. this guy (josh) with the perfect wife-to-be, and career had to go back to the place where he once met the girl... the girl who took his heart away.

LOVE made people write beautiful songs. Love or the lack of it, actually, made people write. Like the forces of nature, it comes unpredictable (although we have developed systems to *predict it, but still insufficient)... , it can also come like a gentle breeze or a strong wind, that could either bring you cool comfort, or tragedy.

LOVE. made me write this blog while my mind is walking on a tightrope. im trying to juice out the romantic in me lol, while listening to the darkest music by Massive Attack.

LOVE scared the blue meanies away, in the movie Yellow Submarine.

LOVE (of writing, and of slacking, of music and the love of doing things later) made me forget about breakfast, and hopefully not my lunch.

LOVE for me is so much more than what i can begin to write about. it cannot be explained. it is more than the strange reaction of my senses to the AM7 chord.

ciao

1 Comments:

Anonymous aujohnique said...

I love this im a freshman in high school and i had to right an essay and it helped me intirely to much aha contininue doing what your doing c: - Aujohnique A

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home