Site Meter a day in the life of..: i feel bad..

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

i feel bad..

i feel bad i ruined my diet. my childhood friends wed in the chapel near the beach (near our house). and i drank a bottle of beer. =(

hmmm.. the same place where u used to play hide and seek and all that... where it's always girls vs. boys... look now,.., they're getting married. should i follow suit? hahahahah

listening to Destiny by Zero 7 , Further to Fall by Trembling Blue Stars.., now pete yorn is crooning "just another girl"...


i have so many utang blogs. promised myself i would write about philippine politics and my old friend Leo, who just passed away.. cheers man. =) i hope u will read my blog.

philippine politics. and my own state of the nation blog. lol. cant write now, my researchers are still feeding me data. lol. f*** that. im just not inspired.

hmmm the future looks so hopeful.. =)

im listening to some latin grooves now.. Ole'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home