Site Meter a day in the life of..: summer rain

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Thursday, May 11, 2006

summer rain

i woke up at 6am today. and went back to sleep lol., and then woke up at 8:30.
i feel so sleepy and i dont know why. hahaha, well i know.. =P the weather isnt very good, its raining in summer. but that's ok.
im currently listening to Six Underground by the Sneaker Pimps. Man i love their lead singer.. (former, i guess, they are now fronted by a guy.. or i think they're dissolved already) I like her teeth, its not perfect. hehe very sexy.
but whatever.
Just another day of not knowing what to do. Although i have a lot of things to do. I just dont know where to start. Too many things on my mind right now. It sucks. I feel like i should quit working. I dont know, but it seems like i dont really belong to this field. argh. well generally i dont know if i belong to this planet. hahaha Maybe im just watching too much tv, where real life is nothing like tv. or the movies.. sometimes.. it can be more complicated than that.
Yesterday i was surfing the net. I tried googling the '100 top guitarists" of all time. And based on Rolling Stones mag, Jimi Hendrix is #1. i hope id meet him someday. =) And i came across the 100 greatest riffs of all time, sadly there was not enough Beatles in it. Jimi has 5 i think.. or more, and the Allman Brothers (which after all this time i thought was a counry music band).. I think they all died of a plane crash, or vehicular accident.. =0
Now it's SOnic youth singing "...i love you sugarcane.. i love you sugarcane"..
oops. that was the ending. Filter is on now. "Take A Picture"
=)
Im trying to find a rhythm to start doing the things i ought to do. But until then, i will be writing this stupid blog.
My life is getting more complicated by the minute. Due to my doing nothing, more and more things to do are piled up infront of me, that i can feel like jumping off the window,.. and hoping i would land in a cold spring. hehehhe =) man, i miss that moment... the moment i jumped off a waterfall., it was fun but scary. lol. more scary now that someone died doing what me and my friends did there.. hmmmmm... so its "dangerous" i thought to myself.
life is dangerous. living is dangerous. anytime we may die. lol.. isnt it the truth?
I was supposed to go home early last night. I was so bent on coming home and grab my accoustic and actually push myself to make new songs. The pressure of making songs is making me more and more lazy to make one. I think its because i am unsure if what i write is good enough. When in fact i cannot measure. There is not one thing that i did in my life that i can say is good... if we are all computers someone mustve skipped installing "self-appreciation patch" on me. hahahha but that's ok.
i got to cut this crap now. im getting sleepy.. dizzy.. lol.. and i know i have something to do. argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home