Site Meter a day in the life of..

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Thursday, May 04, 2006

i always thought that the "authentic" kind of love isnt in most things people consider as norms...
it is those little moments.. that two souls spend together. true enough, a friend of mine shared to me her story... and i have to write something out of it. i know what i will write cannot compare to the burst of emotions she mustve felt that time.. but i sure hope it would somehow represent it..


Of the hundreds of people crossing the sidewalk
doing about there business
id find you here with me
away from the mess that was my life
and probably yours too

Of all the million stars in the skies
how can they all be looking at us now?
but shine no brighter than our hearts
i made a wish, well i made wishes before
but this time i never thought this could be
any realer than they are to me

I didnt notice if time stopped or it raced to end the night
but im certain that we have this moment
you and me, just you and me
and not one thousand cold breezes
can ruin this one

We have become a polaroid picture in time
where we dont have to speak of this
or what it is, but the world will know
and the heavens beyond
that i love you.. and you love me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home