Site Meter a day in the life of..: and there was MOBY

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Friday, April 28, 2006

and there was MOBY

while looking for a "good" set of mp3s to listen to, i came across Moby's Bodyrock.

hmm.. i remember this song when i think i was still in 2nd or 3rd year college when this was featured in beatnik. where, pre set instruments are left for u to mix to come up with this song..

arrgh i dont know if i explained it very well. but technically this song was my first experience with "mixing" hehehe and then there was rebirth. wow.. that was like 5years ago..

i would have been a DJ now. and maybe touring with the Ministry of Sound. argh. but then again im the kind that sits this one out..

im a LOsER.

='(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home