Site Meter a day in the life of..: got this from a funny trivia site.

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Monday, April 17, 2006

got this from a funny trivia site.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Erik!

  1. The number one cause of blindness in the United States is erik.
  2. Erik can squeeze his entire body through a hole the size of his beak!
  3. Erik can jump up to sixteen times his own height!
  4. The international dialling code for erik is 672!
  5. Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled erik!
  6. Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by erik!
  7. The horns of erik are made entirely from hair!
  8. Erik has a memory span of three seconds.
  9. Erik has three eyelids.
  10. Erikolatry is the mindless worship of erik!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home