Site Meter a day in the life of..: a script within a script

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

a script within a script

i wish i can write something better than i did now
i wish this will be something close to "great"
but somehow life is more than fiction itself
life is life, sometimes it is boring sometimes grand

i wish there was more to making this film
than actually making a film
if the characters cannot be bounded by this script
theyd actually feel something more , or something less

i wish preparing a musical score
can be as romantic as humming those notes
like in a concerto, would you rather be sitting in the audience?
or do you want to be the conductor
if so, would you understand for me there is no chord
sadder than A minor?

but can you actually write a script within a script?
like, if you take those words into its inner context
can you see that words have feelings?
yes they do
just like life in itself, has life.

1 Comments:

Blogger jeands said...

can u dance to my beat?

yes, i can feel that words have feelings. i feel it stabbing my soul.

if you were a word, what would word would you be?

:D

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home