Site Meter a day in the life of..: i am the killer

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

i am the killer

here's a song by ALice In Chains. entitled killer is me

Don't need a gun
Pointed at me
No need to run
The killer is me
The killer is me

So the sun
Shines upon me
I'm havin' fun
The killer is me

Insane the mind
In the name of me
Can't find the time
To let things be

Insane the mind
In the name of me
Can't find the time
To let things be
Let things be

Oh yeah... Can I start over
Oh yeah... Can I start over
And get over it

So the sun
Shines upon me
I'm havin' fun
The killer is me
The killer is me
The killer is me

Oh yeah...Can I start over
Oh yeah... Can I start over
And get over it

Let things be

=====================================================

this song was in my head while driving to the ofc. and when i got here, in this lonely cubicle.its sad to think that i am the killer. it is so sad to think that if i lied, i would be a bad guyand if i told the truth id still be the bad guy for telling.

is this what they call maturity by experience? if so, id rather stick to my old motto that id rather be back to being a child than face all this. but i have to. i cannot spend time in the living room playing Legos and GI Joes all my life.

i have to face the world. the people who love me, the people who hate me. the people in the elevator who dont give a f*** about me. the people who jam on our music but dont really mind who's playing.


it is going to be really scary now. walking alone. but at least this time, when i feel like swimming far away from the shore, i already can, without the fear of drowning someone else but myself.

so if i feel like bathing in mud, i dont get anyone else dirty but myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger jeands said...

never ever thought to yourself that you are one. not because of what happened you'll consider yourself as killer. i'm not even considering it, for me you're still you- as i've known you.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home