Site Meter a day in the life of..: lounge and lungs.

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

lounge and lungs.

i am currently listening to Paris Lounge 2 - by Day 12pm. Sugar is the song on. But its gonna end soon. Im in my cubicle now. Dont know what to do.

im feeling sh***y, i didnt go in this morning, i had my lungs checked. the same side where i had an operation when i was still in high school. I dont know what will happen next. but the results will be read tomorrow. hmm.. i hope i dont get a "liquor ban"

f**k this. i think im not writing anymore. maybe not in the next few weeks. I dont know, im just tired with all this useless sh*t. Someone in manila is practically happy with what's going on with me right?.. well f**k you! .. hahaha =) hmm.. it actually feels good to talk that way huh?

you said you can be a pain in the ass if you wanted to. go ahead girl do ur stuff. u dont matter to me. hahaha even if you'd beg my forgiveness in front of the Pope id spit at you. lol. nah... maybe i wont.. maybe id just space out. and pretend you're not there.

hahahah. im sorry. its just that i hate seeing your name. lol. everytime ur name is mentioned, it's a different feel for me. i see you as someone else.

hmm. i feel a bit miserable, but nonetheless a little more hopeful than yesterday....

there is something i am counting on that might just change my career. lol. =)

Ettiene de Crecy is on now. chill

How many times do you forgive someone? Seventy times seven? literally, it means 490... but i guess it says.. MORE. 7 is a number of power. multiply it by itself it means A LOT MORE.

but i dont have 7s mind you. lol. i only have a bit of patience. i love/hate this little talent that has been given to me... the talent not to be able to forgive.

oh cmon.. lets all listen to lounge music. and forget about some piece of sh*t that tried to ruin the relationship i had with my ex-girlfriend.

=0

this is my blog. so i can say what i want. you can comment though. lol.

this isnt for lack of weed man.. i just simply hate your name.


oh yeah. Im listening to Westernize by Avia.
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home