Site Meter a day in the life of..: an account of Brandy + Rhum + Beer

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

an account of Brandy + Rhum + Beer

sunday. around 2pm. i was sitting at the porch, having had an early lunch now i have nothing to do. so i grabbed my guitar and played a few songs. I noticed that there are quite a number of people (families) swimming at the pool just outside our house.

so i looked around. and noticed that my friend moshe was there, and that he was drinking with melvin. Melvin used to work as a cook in the hotel, and he now drives for the ex-husband of blah blah blah. anyway, so i went outside and "drank" with them.

Melvin was with his family and his wife's mom and dad and others. lol. typical filipino outing.

The three of us were drinking Emperador, mixed with sprite. Then a few minutes later my sis and her boyfriend went out of the house, so it was just me left to look over the house. And not so few minutes later, i felt "cool" already. not noticing that we finished 3 (lapad) bottles of Emperador brandy. And Melvin's wife is already asking us not to let him drink because he's driving. While Moshe complained that he no longer have enough strength to do his laundry. but we laughed it off.

feeling a little dizzy. ahem. i took a dip at the pool. not noticing that my shorts was so heavy that i had a hard time swimming. i swam 4 laps with those super heavy shorts yikes. and yeah, i didnt have twice as much "stamina" as when i was a few years younger when i was able to swim 100 laps off the same pool. 4 got me breathing my nostrils out.

Anyway, so i went back to the "tagay".

4Pm, Melvin and his family had to leave. So they i took some plate from the haus to transfer the food they left us behind. Pulotan. lol. And Melvin left us with a Tanduay 5years long neck. Around this time Nino came. so its 3-1+1. hehehe. anyway, Nino suggested we should be going to the beach, and bring our stuff with us. so we did. But before that, when Moshe tried to put some sprite on the glass he lost hold of the sprite bottle and the tip broke and out of his instincts he grabbed it, he ended up with a nasty cut on his finger.

I went inside the house. Made sure it was locked, and grabbed my shades and some ice and went to the beach.

Man i feel nauseous writing this blog. Remembering how it feels.

At the beach, i texted Karen and Jillian how they are, and what they are doing.. I wanted to catch up with them after they finish there "gurl thing" lol. i think they went to some beauty salon.=P Kar?

Things got a little blurry now on this part. Maybe its around 5:00 Pm. We were at our friend's public beach. (hmm that doesnt sound right). Well they own the tables that people can rent on the beach. But we got in for free. At first they warned Nino not to make fun with the people, especially their customers. We told his mom, yeah we're cool we're just hanging out. Then more and more people came. And drank with us.

I was "tipsy" at this stage. and maybe in the Invisible stage of drunkeness.

Me and my friend went near those group that were singing videoke. I think they were all girls but we didnt like mess with them (i think). Good thing that they didnt have any guys with them.. else.. things wouldnt be so nice. lol

So after finishing the tanduay, i bought 2 red horse grande, for the 4 of us now. Cos the other friends are on another "tagay". They were drinking in another table jst next to us. I said why dont we joined them, i sat with them and drank with them and called out my group to merge. so there.. one happy not so sober group.


details stop there. last thing i knew they brought me home. I sat on our couch and saw a kid inside the house, it was prolly sis' bf's nephew. I went to mom's bathroom and puked like hell on the floor (mom is out of town). I hadnt had enough strength so i sat at the floor and instead of turning on the shower i turned on the faucet. lol. I know Nino was laughing at me. But cannot see anything at this point. Then i took off all my clothes and grabbed a towel and jumped into bed. And I can remember i screamed for help at my sis. And then I can feel that she tried to feed me a piece of chicken they were cooking... that tiny bite ended up being my dinner.

end of story.

I woke up at around 11pm, and textd Karen that i am too drunk to hang out with them.

The next day, well honestly until now, i feel a strange not so annoying feeling at my left appendage just below my rib cage. i dont know what it is. Yesterday i was soooooooo i dont knw. Luckily I didnt have a headache. Dont want to brag but most of the times i dont have hangover, but i felt like i was still drank. After sleeping again at around 1am i woke up at 6am and for the first time in my life woke up our helper to cook me some food. Im so sorry. But i was just feeling "strange". After eating breakfast (Monday morning - holiday), i slept again. and woke up around 10 plus and played NBA.

That game got me dizzy i almost lost. hahahah.. i almost didnt wanna finish it. and i felt like puking but i cant, cos mom just arrived from baguio.. oops she arrived that night, but i dont know what time, and guess what i was sleeping at her bed. =P

anyway. after playing. i ate lunch felt "half-drunk" still. i dont know what to do. I even got energy to try to negotiate a house-sale. lol.

Still not knowing what to do. (Cant sleep, but to dizzy to be awake) I brought my car to a car wash. and she got off some asphalt that were sticking on the paint for some time now.

went home. and slept.

had dinner..

Then i got a text from Jillian, asking if i want to go out and drink the great RH lol.. I was like. WAaaah. Ultimately this is going to test if im sane or not. Hahaha i really really wanted to drink that time. Its just that i know my body is skaaayrd. Mind prevailed. I stayed home.. well luckily, just before a split second where i can easily decide to grab the keys and drive to the city ... mom arrived. =P So my body gave a big *sigh* lol.

I decided to take my mind off that turned down invite of a beer session, i played Warhammer. or i forgot the name of the PC game. It was lent to me by my cuzn Dylan. i didnt really play that game before. Its just that i thought id get dizzy playing NBA again and not be able to finish the game.

I ended up nauseous again. This time because of that stupid High Acceleration 3d game. argh!

='(

I went to bed... Tried to psyche Jill that drinking wasnt good. lol. But i guess she's too focused on getting her grades up. (HAHAHA)

I woke up early today. 6am... Why? i dont know.. But that part , left side, i guess at my 2nd to the last rib.. still has that annoying feeling. And yeah, im not so "post-drunk" anymore, but i could really use some hot shower. Oh shoot. i didnt bring my stuff.

=(

1 Comments:

Blogger jeands said...

happy one year a day in the life of...!!! :)

keep blogging! :)

Cheers!

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home