Site Meter a day in the life of..: puzzles.

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Thursday, May 04, 2006

puzzles.

currently listening to Coldplay's The Scientist.

hmmm. This isn't the first coldplay song that i tried to play, i started with Yellow.
i think i have mentioned this song more than once in my blogs, but maybe not.
i dont know why.. but listening to it at this moment really brought me memories.

especially that of samboan. where i "sort-of-pushed" the movie Wicker Park. lol

yeah well, since i have seen that movie, listening to the scientist feels just different. =)
u wanna know why? hahahha. oh yeah, i remember. My friend pawned his dvdcam to my sis last night and when i went home around midnight i tried it. Having little to no knowledge about such, i grabbed it turned it on and looked at it..

hahaha and again that wicker park movie seemed to run through my veins again.. that moment when Matthew saw Lisa's "silent" video of her face..

hmmm.. i can totally relate. hehehhe

just like the movie's tagline "Passion Never Dies"...

although i have lost someone just recently. i think i will never lose my passion to love love. Love is still the sweetest thing for me. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home