Site Meter a day in the life of..: the fork is dead

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Thursday, May 04, 2006

the fork is dead

the fork

it was like most saturday nights

starry, calm, and the people not so sober
we were in a place called Station17
a cozy resto bar with a rooftop and literally flaming sisig.

and the people started the conversations
and the beer

after quite sometime while trying to prove a point
i clumsily tapped Jillian's fork
and it fell down in multiple 360 degree motion

and when we looked down,
there it was
lying on the ground near the entrance
it fell on its back
lifeless

i am sure the other forks wouldve wanted to look down
but they were either too scared
or they too are lifeless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home