Site Meter a day in the life of..: [untitled]

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Monday, May 15, 2006

[untitled]

This month of May turned out morbid. Yesterday, was the burial of my friend. He left a wife and kids. And if I am not mistaken he is a year younger than me. We were in the same swimming team in our place before. We grew up along with the other kids, but we werent really that close, but i never thought that he would do something like that. He was really high on drugs, and hanged himself from the ceiling... i think they said he was using a belt.

They were able to bring him to the hospital at around 7am in the morning. He died in the evening. The doctors said there is nothing more they can do to regulate him, due to the drugs that he took (he was shooting his veins out)

And yesterday evening, i recieved a message that one of our officemate lost his 5year old kid... due to respiratory problems. Hmmm.. suicide and respiratory problems? is this a sign? hmmm..

Anyway. both lives ended so soon. so soon, maybe, but in another light, maybe not. We all dont have a clue when we are going to leave this place or if we ever will.

Im currently listening to Jeff Buckley's Demon John. JB's music is very haunting. And so not mainstream... talking about he way he does his riffs. Im sitting in my office chair, while writing this piece using Notepad, while a big banner on my browser is saying "Take Action Today!"

lol

I went to Tambuli yesterday, with some old friends from college. We havent got together for a long time. =) well we do see each other sometimes on some occasion but not on outings or trips. so we decided to hit the beach. it was ok. but i didnt like the beach. it was filled with pumpboats and there was no marine life. check Karen's blog on samboan for comparison. lol. And it was a "hi-jack". We gave our tickets and then the waiter said that the P300 is consumable but the eat all you can buffet cost P400.arrrgh. so we just added P100 each.


After the beach we went to a friend's house and watched Without A Paddle, although i have already seen the movie, i didnt mind watching it again. hehehhe it was hillarious. Especially the part where they were being chased by those 2 pot growers. hahahah and the whole pot farm was burning and they all got high.. and the two dogs, Lynyrd and Skynyrd got so high they laid on their backs, held hands and looked at the stars.. hahahahahh =P and they caught a Dog constellation.. lol

Anyway. what hit me most was when Seth Green said..'we're already 30 and this could be the last crazy thing we can do' hmmmmm.. it got me thinking. have i dont enough crazy things in my 24 yrs that i when i get to be 60, id tell my grandchildren that during my younger days i did some "crazy" stuff myself.

Then again.. i dont wanna reach 60. =P

Well that's the outlook of the moment. But that may change. Like, i have always thought that id die at 27, but what if, i would find someone/something that will change my outlook on life.. im not discounting the fact that it could happen... and that i may want to live forever... ahhahahahahah and rule the world.

Hmmm... The smiths is on now. ".. when u say its gonna happen now, when exactly do u mean?"

I like this song. Because somehow it tells me how weak one can get. like the line above. totally trusting on the other person/party on definition of how things must go. And the line ".. i am human and i need to be loved" i can totally relate to. Oh yeah. Not to mention that the guitar riffs and effects totally added layers and layers of emotional dimensions. =)



this blog is like a whole bunch of words and stories put inside a washing machine...... it went around in circles... but didnt come out really clean =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home