Site Meter a day in the life of..: hoohum

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Thursday, June 15, 2006

hoohum

i havent blogged for 2 days now. well a lot more than that, sans the useless thought i have said on the 13th.

im quite busy. and preoccupied with something invisible. i havent blogged that 2 days ago i almost got into another car accident. this time it's with a bulldozer. hehehe well, the bulldozer was moving from the center lane to the outer.. and i was speeding at the outer lane because it is the only empty lane (this happened again at the South Reclamation Project). the angled bulldozer continued to move even if i was visible.. lol.. i almost hit the sharp teeth of the godamn machine!

=)

but im alive. and im glad i am.

life is good. or not really. it is only a fair trade of not dying. death is the absence of feeling, therefore the absence of happiness and, trouble or pain. so which one would you rather choose?
i choose life, even if it almost seem useless and boring... and i complain a lot. but id rather be alive than dead.

before we go around in circles in that morbid issue. i'd like to note that rainy season is indeed here. i used to love the rain. when i was young, me my sis and my friends would go running around under the rain... =) and then we'd jump into the pool..

and then it would be time to bathe and dry up <-- we ultimately hate this part.

forward 15years. we barely meet with my childhood friends. sometimes, we just hang out around the pool (swimming or taking a dip, for some reason is a lot less appealing now).
we just drink, talk and play the guitar. we no longer even play hide and seek...

the weather has changed. we already bid goodbye to summer.

im still the same. in my perspective though. although i am quite sure that some people may say that i have changed. well, a friend of mine told me that i did. but in what way, i will never know.

@ office. i have been slacking off. but this week we were given a task. hmm i volunteered to help my team with the task. we need to edit some pictures a LOT of em. its all good. i learned some new technicques (spellcheck) hehehe Photo-editing is a challenging task. I edited this certain model's lips because half of it was cover by a "scene-stealing" tropical fish.

=P

there are sooo many things that i would like to say now in this blog. but they escape me. they want to go unnoticed. untouched. im listening to Billy Corgan and his guys.. play "TOday" which happens to be a suicide song. argh! enough of that. my lfe may not be the best that it is. i may not have the things that i want.. or the people, but i will go on living...

we are in the mid day of the mid month of 2006. what have you accomplished lately?... father time, you move so darn fast you caught me off guard. well im the guy that thinks slow, reacts even slower.. it is a talent, a curse a gift. mea culpa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home