Site Meter a day in the life of..: .. an isolated environment

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Friday, June 09, 2006

.. an isolated environment

i walked thru the stairs going down one floor below., i noticed that the city is gloomy. it is dark , the trees arent swaying... even the buildings are stiff. lolz. i f***ing want them to sway. =P

anyway. it is quiet too... but what got me most is how, this office.. or our office makes us unaware of the goings on outside. hmm.. if there had been a wild fire outside we wouldnt know... unless we look out of the windows.

hmmm.. it makes me wonder, if there is more to life than what i see..

no need to ask that. there actually is =)

i love life... although it is painful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home