Site Meter a day in the life of..: the hobbits with elvin english

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

the hobbits with elvin english

i am not on something. i swear. i didnt drink beer last night. =)

but i think i am hearing , well let's start with "seeing" hobbits in the office.
they walk around carrying papers with numbers on them.. millions of numbers
balance sheets and other stuff

they go to the copying machine, they sign the papers (to launch an attack on the orcs, maybe)

but what is most astonishing is that, although their primary language is that of the hobbits (lol, i need research in this area) , their 2nd language is elvin.

curiosly, they shift from mother tongue to elvin in a snap of a finger... that is.,.., when King Hobbit comes. lolz. i dont know.

well this freaking King Hobbit.. goes around.. and comes around my village too.

see? as of the moment.., the hobbits are still speaking in Language #1.

soon when King Hobbit (of Mordor) lolz.. comes out of his tent, and walks around...
these hobbits.. will talk Elvin again.

Paging legolas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home