Site Meter a day in the life of..: rage against the taxis

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Monday, May 29, 2006

rage against the taxis

i woke up at 7 in the morning today. i wanted to be early in the ofc. but i was sooo tired due to the fact that i woke up 3x prior to deciding its really time to move out of bed.

anyway. so i head out to the car park. and started washing my car. there were some taxis parked also. those were owned by our neighbor, i think they are about 5 of them. so the carwash boys started cleaning the taxis, and i can see the drivers sitting at the side.

i dont know, there is something about them that i really hate. they seem very arrogant and they dont even help in the cleaning. well i remember one time, while i was cleaning my car, one of the drivers approached me and offered me some of his old rags. i was like.. WTF i can buy you a thousand of those. lol. but i didnt react. i just told him "thanks", and told him to just leave it there.

whoa! that same driver was there. And then i saw him approaching his "designated" taxi. and when he was near his the driver's door, he made a comment on the girl that passed by... in my mind i was like bullshit. you shouldnt do that. (the gentleman in me protested) lol..
but one of the drivers out in the far corner stared at me. so i stared back at him.

these fucking drivers are starting to get into my nerves.

anyway. i didnt give a damn about him. i know these people. they are not worth the sweat... lol
fast forward. i was driving in the South Reclamation Project (a very long highway...)

and then there is this very fast nissan taxi that swerved and .... eventually got caught at the end of the highway for not putting those lights at the top of taxis (i dont know what they are called).
lol.. the taxi met his maker. ahhahahha

anyway. then there is this curve where i have to make a u-turn, and then there is this taxi at my left side half of the car's body is ahead of me, so i didnt mind that he went ahead, but there is this other taxi who tried to cut me off following that first taxi. again my road rage buttons where pushed. lol. i blocked him. he almost hit the incoming traffic. lol.. so he swerved to my right. but he was put on a halt, because a jeepney stopped. and then again he tried to overtake at my left but i blocked him again i tailgated the taxi infront leaving him no choice but to hit on his brakes and follow me. i almost hit the taxi infront of me. hahahah because i sped up although it was a busy street. and he almost hit me as well. then with the help of another jeepney crossing at the intersection, the evil taxi successfully (spellcheck) went passed me via the right lane.

it all happened so fast.. but it was FUN. =P

hehehe there i smiled. i figured i block better than Ferrari's #2 driver. hahahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home