Site Meter a day in the life of..: such a pretty song.. exactly what i am feelin now.

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Friday, May 26, 2006

such a pretty song.. exactly what i am feelin now.

oh man look what the cat drug inits got the dress oh the colors on that i gave my one true love onoh man look what the wind blew homenever had this much stimulationtil her low down elavationbut oh don't look in those eyesbluer than bluerules on the riseand if i wear apathy's crowndon't call me highit's a long a way downoh what terrible things she showsi'm overwhelmed by rumors this highand overcome by lowsoh what use is it to pretendthat i have the strength for this anymorethis is all in the world that she lives forbut oh don't look in those eyesbluer than bluerules on the riseand if wear apathy's crowndon't call me highit's a long way downi would suppose that i'm not the only oneone never knows and i've got a feeling she's been sleepin with the whole wide world (3x)oh don't look in those eyes bluer than bluerules on the riseand if i wear apathy's crowndon't call me high it's a long way downit's a long way down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home