Site Meter a day in the life of..: revenge of the nice guys....

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

revenge of the nice guys....

i wrote a million words about you
and will write some more

because they say love is not selfish
i set you free, i let you go
but nothing can the describe the feeling
when i see you with someone else
how, when you never tried


the thoughts that fill my head
are the very thoughts that break my heart

i never told you, but this is true
a thousand raindrops fell on me
each one of them filled with unexplainable solitude

the bitter cold that covers my skin
everytime i see you with him

i wish i had never said this
but may i begin to tell you about my mornings
a radiant sun, that speaks of a new day
but what good is today?
if it only adds up to the days you're not here

and the nights... the stars my love
one and one billion of them
resemble the chances you could have been mine

but we just let it all go
we were gods
we thought we can control destiny
but we cant

i can't begin to express how happy i am
now that you're in my arms again, my love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home