Site Meter a day in the life of..: the ballad of the 24 somethings

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

the ballad of the 24 somethings

u wake up and u go to the shower
u eat breakfast and brush ur teeth
u fix ur hair and u fix urself
u go to the office and then the day dies there

i say die, because i think there is nothing much to office life
other than a lonely chair that reclines back to a 120 degrees

now you go home and get drunk by yourself
and you become a bit smarter than who you really are
and you start to ask yourself,
is this worth it?

you guess not, pulled a gun and shoot urself
at least you did not die of old age, u said.


and you start to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home