Site Meter a day in the life of..: traffic light says yellow... meaning Caution

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

traffic light says yellow... meaning Caution

life is not only unfair, it is full of bs too.
i feel like someone grabbed my heart and squeezed it.

what i day. it started with me almost causing a 3 car pile up at the South Reclamation Road. hehe I just put on my shades, driving at 8okm/h (oops beyond max). When i tried to look at the rear view mirror to check myself, i didnt notice that the car in front of me made a sudden stop. Thank God i was able to push my brakes. It made a squeeeeaaking sound.

The reason why both cars infront of me stopped? A small motorcycle, driven by this stupid guy, suddenly stopped.. ... because the driver went to pee. I think he was drunk. well fuck i dont care about him or his life. he shouldnt have caused me that trouble.

but anyway. that's not the reason for this morning's heartache. lolz.

it is something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home