Site Meter a day in the life of..: pinch me

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Friday, June 16, 2006

pinch me

taken from the Barenaked Ladies song that just played a while ago.


hmmm. i was trying to renew my msn passport password, when i saw this movie ad. It's a Sandra Bullock/Keanu movie.. hmm.. what intrigued me (besides the fact that i have just finished the one week task) lolz. i was intrigued by the artwork.

>>>>> link added http://thelakehousemovie.warnerbros.com/?campaign=thelakehouse;amp&advertising=msn

how come Sandra's (whatever her name in the story is) face is in full color.... and Keanu is in black and white?

hmm..

i clicked it.. and found out about the movie. the LakeHouse.. =)

being the sucker for true love (the one that's meant for you thing) that f***ed up lie. lol, i watched the entire trailer.. and whoa!

i think Wicker Park and Serendipity got budged at the top of the list.. but then again that is highly debatable... the trailer started with a skating rink scene... hmmm another Serendipity?

what makes it more catchy for me is that it talks of a summer house.. hahaha the house in Samboan.

hmm.. could someone from another time have left me a note there? and... i was just too lazy to ride a bus ... ='(

there goes the love of a lifetime. *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home