Site Meter a day in the life of..: what for?

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Thursday, May 18, 2006

what for?

im currently chatting with my redhorse classmates and a thought just came into me..
it made me really angry at this world.

well. i thought, what's the purpose of living if in the end we are gonna die anyway? i think i have posted this before but it still puzzles me.

like 15 years from my death no one will recognize me....remember me. sure there would be people / family who will attend my funeral, and pray for me.. but a year after that.. or 5 years.. 15 years.. 50 years.. i think i wont matter anymore

and if like ur some bigshot and people remember you 100 years after you lived here., still that doesnt work for me. You are remembered. but nonetheless dead.

And if u are dead u are nothing. u have nothing. no feelings and u dont even exist anymore. so what good are all these things if in the end there is nothing?

So guys.. from now on.. dont eat .. breakfast lunch dinner... that is useless
ok?


ciao!

2 Comments:

Blogger jeands said...

hmmm... nice idea, might as well try it again!?

:)

3:53 PM  
Blogger erik said...

nge! bad idea. hehehe

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home