Site Meter a day in the life of..: saturday

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Monday, June 19, 2006

saturday

i woke up around 11am last saturday. ate lunch a few mins after.. and around 1pm, went back to bed. for some reason i feel very lazy.,.. and very tired at that.

i woke up around quarter to 5pm.. then i started texting people what they were up to. some plans didnt push through. ='( but its all good. luckily my friends, arman, mark and others are in the mall. they are planning to watch Lakehouse. i wanted to watch the movie, and i know if i plan to watch it this week there is a very slim chance it is happening.

so i made a quick bath.. i aint so stinky no more jill. hehehe =p

it was raining. but i felt i had to go out of the house that night. i dont know why. wait, i just remembered... well i forgot if i ate dinner but i assumed i did. i borrowed P500 from my money in the house. because i wasnt able to withdraw some cash earlier., but what's odd is i spent P300 on gas, and P200 on the oil.. so im back to having a few pesos left in my wallet. Up until now i dont know why i did that. lolz. =P

anyway. so i went to this mall. and parking is hell... karen confirmed it later. lolz.. and i even stole someone else's "assumed" spot. he/she honked me. for the first time in my life, doing something bad didn't feel so right. hahahaha =) yeah. well i dont know. i sort of felt guilty or something. but there was nooooo path lines. =P

anyway. so there i went up to the mall it was around 6++ and we bought the tickets, and i went to get me some cash at an ATM. while arman and our friend went to look for Havaianas..,. Arman and Jerus went to the parking lot, cos jerus wanted to get some stuff from Arman's car. then they texted us that the FREE parking lot is now open. so me and Bontic raced to where we parked. She got there first. lolz.

I was on a line, going out of the parking lot, i handed out my P50 (for a P10 parking fee)... and for some "unknown" reason i stepped on the gas and sped away. without getting my change. and parked at the free parking. lol next to my friend's cars..

i went inside the mall. thinking why i did that. and if i should go back to get my change. thinking that i transferred to a free parking to save money but i wasted P40 anyway. what b.s. =P

anyway. i climbed the escalator. and i was at the 2nd floor. i textd my friends, and they told me they were waiting just at the entrance in the ground floor. waaaah. and i came down to meet them and they told me... "u shouldve said u were up already." i said to myself.. yeah.. why didnt i do that./ ='( talk about preoccupied with the invisible. lolz.

so we fall in line for the movie.. the LAke House. i dont know if it's in two separate words or not, im too lazy to check now..

after the movie.. (im not gonna talk much about the movie) anyway.. so we went to BTC, and ate some pizza,spag and SPICY CHICKEN WINGS. lheheh ..

then we went to Badger's to watch the world cup. when we came in, the Portugal and Iran match ended with 2-0(portugal). .. and a few mins later Ghana an Czech started. we left at half time , Ghana scored 1-0 . , the goal was scored at 2mins from kickoff. hehehhe

they brought their cars to btc. i left mine at the mall.. lolz.. luckily it wasnt sitting alone in the parking lot..(and not without the rims or vandalized)

and we went home. not so sober.. but not at all drunk.

cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger jeands said...

so, u'v finally seen lake house... w/c is nicer serendipity, wicker park or lake house? :)

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home