Site Meter a day in the life of..: yay ger

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

yay ger

another sleepy afternoon. this day would've been just one of those boring, non-so unique days of rainy June, had it not been for the LUNCH. hehehhe =)

Samantha treated us(me and some officemates) to lunch. =) thanks sam!

i am currently listening to my "kasakit songs" the current song is Breathe by Telepopmusik.. .. wait.. now it is Flying High by Jem,. heheh whoa!.. nice nice

last night me, karen, xylon and ruel went to kahayag. me and ruel wanted to play onstage when the band was still having a break. but we didnt. i ate a lot. and drunk 2 glasses of rhum hehehe. its a good evening.. not sober but not drunk. and again.. i almost hit a Dump Truck. hehehe i dont know.. maybe im not a very good driver. but then again, the fact that it is always an "almost" makes me a good one. right? =)

anyway. i was very bored this morning and frankly the whole day..

so i searched through the old pictures from the fileserver.. and whoa. i got me some old pics.. during that Christmas party when our band play...

i edited it to look like the lakehouse ad. notice the guy in full colors? lolz










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home