Site Meter a day in the life of..: .. just so i wont forget

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

.. just so i wont forget

i have been forgetting a lot of things lately. i remember texting my best girl bud early one morning telling her that there is some new id like to tell her.. but then when she textd me last night. i totally forgot about it. hehe i called her, i was drunk and apologized. anyway...

last night i had a wierd dream.

i dreamed i was riding a mountain bike in one unknown hill. argh.. just as i am writing this piece, im listening to Chicane's No Ordinary Morning..

f*** anyway. so i was riding a bike. and then suddenly it was a race. it was muddy.. or something. then i was called by the umpire(linesman) whatever. he told me that i didnt register. so i have to go all the way back .. and go to a booth in SM. and register there.

hehehe. then i dreamt i told my sis im moving to this house in the SOuth. i told her id be going there this weekend.

hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home