Site Meter a day in the life of..: Drowned

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Monday, June 19, 2006

Drowned

you know when you have seen it all
the soles of your shoes goes thin
tired of walking the life out of you
into the arms of what you dont know

don't be scared
i am here, as i was here before

dont you know the world is small
it wouldve ended before it will begin
so tired of the strife of what's true
into the arms of the fool's hearts

don't be scared
i will love you, as i loved you before

the truth is when it is all gone
nothing remains but the face of the one that changed your life
so if you would just sit still
your mind wont drown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home