Site Meter a day in the life of..: Lunchtime... day #2

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Lunchtime... day #2

i find it unfair if i write something about my "new office" in its first day, so i made one on the 2nd day. is my excuse good enough? hehehe i dont even know if my doing this will cause me trouble, but i couldnt care less. yesterday i woke up a little earlier than usual. i went to the ofc earlier way earlier than my 9:30 sched as well.

i got here. greeted by everyone. questions,. useless info. nonetheless it was a warm welcome.

i had lunch at the canteen with the other creative guys. went back to my chair. no longer a cubicle, should u want to know. =P

i went out at exactly 7:09, and raced back to the city. i was driving a bit cautious. hehehe plus the fact that i was pretty much engrossed in my mileage/gas/consumption issue. argh

so i arrived at ramos at around 8:00pm. and all things went normal. meet up with the usual suspects. dinner and alcohol followed. i went home at around 11:30 though. LAME! hehehe true enough, i was tired to drive today.

Ahem. But driving to mactan today was a lot more exciting than yesterday.. i had 2 near accidents. lolz. i earned me 1000 hell points for that. =P

first.., i saw a multicab heading towards my direction (going back to the city) , and he was overtaking anothe multicab, so half of his body is on my lane. what i did, i also overtook the multicab on my lane. lol .. so we were like one hundred percent head on each other.. hahahhahaha and i swerved back, as he did.

we were like 2 fighter planes dodging each other.... hehehe sans the colored chaffe (i dont know if this is corerect)

it was a WHEW. then came my blindspot-overtaking. the van infront of me overtook a multicab and then i followed.. but i was quite certain there was something coming because the van swerved back to his lane. what a didnt expect was it was a HUUUUGE truck!. lolz. i had to push my brakes.. so did the yellow multicab on my right. and i made a sharp "go-back-to-my-lane" move. hehheheh

that .. made me happy. =)

back to what it's like here... im more productive here. i have been able to do the tasks that i normally dont do till the next day.. lolz you wouldnt understand if start talking about codes.. or maybe u would but lets just say i overdid myself php-wise. *wink* i am inspired. hahahhhah

the only problem here is the location. not of the entire office but of my desk. i loved my place in ramos. here, it's a bit too distracting. and the light shines upon me... i can see st peter's outstretched arms welcoming me to heaven.

=)

that is all folks. and yeah they say our instant messengers are being monitored. well.. read all you want guys.. read all you want.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You moved cubicle, er sorry, chair?
And things were starting to get interesting here :D

happy driving

8:26 AM  
Blogger erik said...

goob!

i moved to another island! =P
oh yeah. that friday. that friday when germany won again Argentina. in a very "striking" manner.

that friday when i drove a drunken ally to another allies haus.

ahhahahhaha

=P

we just went home a few mins too early. =)


-erik-

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home