Site Meter a day in the life of..: saturday night

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Saturday, July 15, 2006

saturday night

it's a saturday night and im at home. i just finished doing some parts of my project. a website. i didnt go to the office today. yea., we now have work on saturdays which is a major pain for me. In college, i made it a point never to take subjects that have saturdays.. why? i set that time for football. hehehe usually when the University Football League season comes, my saturdays are reserved just for the games. =) i played for the Mech Engineering team, and yeah.. i played for the Physics team as well. The league was interschool. i think we played agains cdc, uc, up and some other schools.. we never got to the finals. best we got was semis.. i cannot remember. =P

ok so it's another boring saturday. and it is sooo hot here. argh!

im gonna hit the showers later .. i guess. =)


i am quite worried about my health. tuesday till thursday i had this splitting headache. this morning well lunch time, i felt dizzy and nauseous. i dont know why. i just played NBA then. hehehhe but it was still on the first like 5mins.

well.., maybe i should go to a doctor. lolz

late this afternoon my uncle textd me., and everyone else, that he is sleeping in our family's house in andres abellana for the last time... in 50 years. yeah. we sold the house. (my father's and his siblings' house) and they split the money earned.

sad to say. that's where the house in Andres Abellana ended. in someone else's hand. I dont know what my dad, and my grandma and grandpa are saying now..(now that we cannot hear there comments) they mustve been sad as well. i missed the house. it was a huge house. it's got six rooms with a huge master's bedroom on the 2nd floor. where, we temporarily stayed for some months when my sister was on her last year in college.. or maybe 2 years before graduating.

and yeah... the street across is named after my late grandma. Concepcion Gantuangco Briones. and it is sad to know.. that there will be no brioneses around the area. where my dad grew up. if i had it my way.. my impractical emotionally driven way,,.. we keep the house.

but it doesnt work anymore. no one lives there practically. cept for an aunt and an uncle. the house is tooo old that if it could scream it would ask for a much needed facelift.

if., somehow i can find the means to buy the house. i would. but that is a longshot. i think in my lifetime i can never have the amount of money, even 1/10th of its price. lolz

but such is life. there are things that we really have to let go... no matter how priceless they are. it is very sad. and it made me even sadder actually writing about it.. and thinking about it.

i have just downloaded the mccartney song from the lakehouse. .oooh yeah. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home