Site Meter a day in the life of..: Sunday. im up and working. =)

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sunday. im up and working. =)

it is a great sunday morning. i woke up at 7:15 hehehe. the swimmers outside are too noisy for me to wake up anyway. and yeah im working on some projects again. talking to my client from the states.

the sun is up, the sky is blue, its beautiful and so are you. *wink*

- Dear Prudence, by the Beatles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home