Site Meter a day in the life of..: taking a break...

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Friday, August 11, 2006

taking a break...

i didnt go to the office today.. I AM SICK. literally. i went home at lunch yesterday, due to severe stomach pains.. =( and i feel really cold inside the office.

haaay.. i havent written anything on my blog for days now.

i can hear the waves crashing.. and i went to check it out this morning. .they are huge. some of the families living near the beaches (or on em) are being relocated. i hope they'll be alright...

but... if my health improves a bit .., id go skimboarding later. =)

god i miss my old self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home