Site Meter a day in the life of..: anna begins - counting crows

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

anna begins - counting crows

Jesus christ. up to this moment im still stuck in a very wierd emotional state. its like i jst swallowed a golf ball that has been stuck in my throat for months. no kidding. it feels like that. it is relieving but then it creates a vacuum. and all the freaking emotions that i dont want to feel now starts to come in., and all that. fuck this.
You see. a couple of months back, i so often think about this song.. this "mystery" song that im sure i have heard before and read or discussed with someone (it appears the latter was more correct) the meaning of the song.
We come to the conclusion. that the story of the song is that there's this guy, who plays it cool. he says that all things are ok with him and this girl. he keeps convincing himself that he is on top of things.."i am not worried, i am not overly concerned".. cos maybe he's been there before.. but his friends tell him maybe this time., itll hit him.
then if he is confronted by the girl, and he can easily sway it away. and he has some "quick solutions" - i will just change my name.
then., when they get to the point where they face the truth. HE., realizes that he is in love with the girl. and this time, he sort of begs the girl that he is in love with her. but this time the girl shoves it away... because the girl thinks that LOVE has a lot of consequences and its not all romance and the fun part.
so there.
now that he finally decided that he is in love with the girl... ALas (lol what a term) the girl changed...
why? we will never know.. maybe the girl didnt have the same feeling as the guy.
take note of the lines,., "when she sneezes.. blah blah blah" i think it is the most romantic.
hehehe
here's the lyrics.


My friend assures me its all or nothingI am not worried- I am not overly concernedMy friend implores me for one time only,Make an exception. I am not not worriedWrap her up in a package of liesSend her off to a coconut islandI am not worried - I am not overly concernedWith the status of my emotionsOh, she says, were changing.But were always changingIt does not bother me to say this isnt loveBecause if you dont want to talk about it then it isnt loveAnd I guess Im going to have to live thatBut, Im sure theres something in a shade of grayOr something in betweenAnd I can always change my name if thats what you meanMy friend assures me its all or nothing`But I am not really worriedI am not overly concernedYou try to tell your self the things you try tell your self to makeYourself forgetTo make your self forgetI am not worriedIf its love she said, then were gonna have to think about theConsequencesShe cant stop shaking and I can t stop touching her and.....This time when kindness falls like rainIt washes her away and anna begins to change her mindThese seconds when Im shaking leave me shudderingFor days she says.And Im not ready for this sort of thingBut Im not gonna breakAnd Im not going to worry about it anymoreIm not gonna bend. and Im not gonna break andIm not gonna worry about it anymoreIt seems like I should say as long as this is love...But its not all that easy so maybe I should justSnap her up in a butterfly net-Pin her down on a photograph albumI am not worriedIve done this sort of thing beforeBut then I start to think about the consequencesBecause I dont get no sleep in a quiet room and...The time when kindness falls like rainIt washes me away and anna begins change my mindAnd every time she sneezes I believe its loveAnd oh lord.... Im not ready for this sort of thingShe s talking in her sleep-it s keeping me awakeAnd anna begins to toss and turnAnd every word is nonsense but I understand it andOh lord. I m not ready for this sort of thingHer kindness bangs a gongIts moving me along and anna begins to fade awayIt s chasing me away. she dissappears, and oh lord Im not ready for this sort of thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home