Site Meter a day in the life of..: anna begins 2

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

anna begins 2

i got this from http://dnausers.d-n-a.net/dnetYjqY/ccfaq/aaea/ADAMSAYS.HTM

Anna Begins
"It's about denial -- how far you'll go to deny that something's really happening because it's too complicated, too terrifying, too difficult. It's about me and Anna: The relationship was supposed to be light -- we met on vacation -- but we got further into it and it became harder and harder."



it appears this song talks about the denial of "what's going on".

hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home