Site Meter a day in the life of..: the mouse harp fairy

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Friday, August 11, 2006

the mouse harp fairy

the mouse harp fairy

she plays the tunes in the morning
she plays it in the evening
bending the notes without care
in a delicate way that no one dares

in the streets of cobbled stones
she brings shivers to my bones
her frantic speech is defeaning
her evil smile so deceiving

dont come too close she'll bite you
dont go too far you'll lose her...

1 Comments:

Blogger jeands said...

nice. :)

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home