Site Meter a day in the life of..: and now i write again

a day in the life of..

moved to a new and exciting blog at http://erikbriones.blogspot.com see you there i created this blog space for me to post my poems, other words, and share it with everyone... post your comments =) if you have blogs, poems or rants that you want to share with me please do give me the link =) ############### please feed my pet erikbaboy ###############

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Philippines

i am me as you are he and we are all together. =) i am not a very nice person

Sunday, September 17, 2006

and now i write again

i have not been able to write in my blog for 1month and 2 days now. it's not that i havent been online, it's just that i dont have time to open my gmail and blogger (they're banned in my ofc.. argh!)

it's a lazy sunday afternoon. im at the porch, listening to the falling water from the filter in our aquarium.. and once in a while glance at the pool.. i wanted to take a dip since yesterday, but im too lazy to fix myself after. heheh

i had a couple of songpoems in my head for the past weeks which i wanted to write but then i forgot all of them at this moment. maybe it's because of last night's wine. (last morning)

no.

it is because i am not the writer that i hoped to be. hehe no. i am not going to hate myself. i had too much of that. i think im going crazy. because i wanted to. =P maybe i am. come hang out with me and you be the judge.

i have been reading too much Elliot Smith articles maybe. and killings.. and others.

but i am well, at least i think i am. i have begun to think of "things to dos" again.

like:
record our songs
go to singapore/hk/australia/ any local beach

and i think the latter is the most probable.

i have been watching simpson's videos almost every weekend. feeding myself with the mature humor and sattire that is guised in a cartoon.

so i ask myself. how am i doing? i think i am ok. im better than my pc. (im using my mom's laptop) my pc needs some SURGERY. i tried cleaning it this morning lolz. and it got worse. i am beginning to think that i have the reverse MidasTouch

how's the world doing?

i dont know.

an on the spot one liner that i made up last night.. right kar?

~*~ here's your cookie, and you decide my fortune ~*~


i dont even know if it's grammaticaly correct. poetic license invoked.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kalen said...

Cheers darlin'...

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Erik,
i haven't read about you and life in cebu for a long tiome... miss that and miss you guys there!
cheers from germany,
steff

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home